As April approaches, temperatures here in Southern Nevada are on the rise. While I enjoy salads and outdoor grilling year-round, I always look forward to seasonal produce. These ten salads include lots of Spring-centric ingredients, and are perfect for enjoying alfresco on a warm evening.
1. Asparagus, Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
2. Vietnamese Banh Mi Salad
– A Spicy Perspective
3. California Quinoa Salad
– My Quest to Become Plant Strong
4. Quinoa, Asparagus, Pea and Lemon Salad
– Taming Twins
5. Skinny Hawaiian Slaw <—Can’t wait to try this with some grilled shrimp skewers and pineapple!
– The Skinny Fork
7. Greek-Style Grilled Asparagus Salad with Tomatoes and Feta
– The Daring Gourmet
9. Farro and Arugula Salad
– Proud Italian Cook
10. Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad
– Pinch of Yum
I hope you try some of these soon, be sure to let me know your favorites!