Whether it’s the end of daylight savings, or you just find yourself with an extra hour. How should you spend it? Here are 20 ways!
- Go for a walk
- Bake cookies
- Plan Thanksgiving dinner
- Look through your high school yearbook
- Write a letter to a friend
- Write a letter to yourself to read when daylight savings ends
- Make a fall wreath.
- Take a yoga class
- Pack up your summer wardrobe
- Plan your weekly menu
- Take a bubble bath
- Meet a friend for coffee
- If you haven’t voted, look over your sample ballot and research candidates
- Crack open a book (warning: This might lead to more than an hour of reading!)
- Watch a favorite show on Netflix.
- Set a timer and see how much you can clean in an hour
- Go for a drive
- Address Christmas Cards
- Read a magazine
Or maybe the most obvious–
What are you doing with your extra hour? let me know in the comments below, and thanks for reading!!
Pin for later: