Hello! My name is Ranae, and I live in Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.
I am an award winning home cook, recipe developer, contributor for Girls on Food, Foodie Tribe Member, FitFluential Ambassador, BlogHer Social Media Ambassador, Influenster, Clearly Kombucha brand ambassador, and Las Vegas Yelp Elite squad member. I moved to Las Vegas in 2011, from a tiny town in WV. My husband and I first visited Las Vegas in 2004, on our honeymoon, but never dreamed we would would one day call it home.
I love working with brands to create fun recipes and more. If you are interested in collaborating, please contact me at thesundayfundayblog at gmail dot com.
- If it is made of pumpkin, I probably love it.
- I’ve lost over 100 pounds with diet and exercise, I don’t want to buy your shakes/wraps/supplements, or join your challenge group.
- I love Disney parks and if you ever go with me, prepare yourself for a 12-14 hour DDM (Disney Death March). We will ride “It’s a Small World” and eat pineapple whips.
- That’s what she said” jokes will never stop being funny
- I graduated from West Virginia University, and tear up with I hear the band play our Alma Mater, or Country Roads.
- I love sour ales and kombucha
- I have made upwards of 15 dozen tamales in a day by myself. Varieties include dessert tamales, vegan, vegetarian, and a variety of meat and cheese fillings.