Two of my favorite things – cookbooks, and FREEBIES! I’ve put together a list of TWENTY cookbooks that are available to download for FREE from Amazon!
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from purchases made through links on this page, at no additional cost to you. This allows me to continue providing you with great content, thank you for your support!
Even as a blogger and recipe developer, I find myself in the rotation rut – having the same things for dinner week after week. Browsing cookbooks is a perfect way to come up with new ideas.
1. Chicken Recipes by Hannie P. Scott 44 pages of delicious chicken recipes, with step-by-step instructions
2. Kid Friendly Finger Foods by Debbie Madson 50 fun ideas for finger foods and dips
3. DIY Protein Bars by Candice Nielsen 30 Easy homemade protein bar recipes
4. Flavors of Aloha by Martha Stephenson Over 25 Hawaiian recipes, free with Kindle Unlimited
5. Hungry Girl 3 for FREE by Lisa Lillien A mini-cookbook featuring 3 recipes under 350 calories
6. 30 Freezer Meals by Micha Klug 30 breakfast and brunch freezer meals
7. Amish Dessert Recipes by Terry Adams A collection of delicious and authentic Amish dessert recipes
8. Quick and Easy Grilling Recipes by Justin A. Bryant Over 100 pages of grilling recipes
9. The Barbecue Sauce Bible by Eliza C. Waterman 30 delicious barbecue sauce recipes
10. Superfoods Today – Superfoods Cookbook by Don Orwell 95 Gluten free, low cholesterol recipes, FREE with Kindle Unlimited
11. Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Smoothie Bowls by Sarah Spencer 50 smoothie bowl recipes
12. Crock Pot Meals by Lisa Ryan 50 delicious slow cooker recipes
13. Potato Salad Recipes by Sjur Midttun 22 potato salad recipes
14. Easy Salad Recipes by Debbie Madson 70 kid-friendly salad recipes
16. Easy Weeknight Dinners by Dennis Weaver Dinner recipes in four easy steps
17. Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Recipes by Prime Publishing 9 copycat recipes for your favorite cookies
18. 35 Family Favorite Casserole Recipes by Pamela Kazmierczak Quick and easy casseroles
19. 30 Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes by Pamela Kazmierczak Easy, everyday recipes
20. The All-American Slow Cooker Cookbook by R.M. Lewis 100 easy and delicious slow cooker recipes
I hope you enjoyed this list of free cookbooks! What’s your favorite cookbook? Let me know in the comments below, and thanks for reading!
Pin for later: